Monday, May 23, 2011

Since October....

Hey Y'all! I'm back! I have not blogged in awhile becasue I didnt have any good topics then I forgot my password lol
       So I want to bring all my readers up to speed on whats been happening in my life since last October when I last blogged!
       First let me say that God is really Great and I am blessed! I now have a job part-time, go to classes full time, and im involved in church!
       Okay so... me start with school. I am currently at Augusta Tech and I am taking my core classes now but I am waiting to be acceptd in to the Dental Assisting Program. I have been on the waiting list since last November and Im starting to grow impatient! I talked with the Advisor and she said that I am at the top of the list (finally) and should be accepted this Fall. Until then I pray that I get accepted because I do not want to sit out another quarter while I wait!
       Work.... I got a job a clothing store in the Augusta Mall. I have been there since November. Although I dont always love it, it is a job and it does pay my bills. Thats all im going to say about that =)
       Church... I LOVE IT. I love going and spending time with my church family. I have tried many churches and they were all great but none of them were HOME and I am so glad that God finally brought us back home. I am a teacher of Sunday School and they are the best group of kids ever. Im so sad that my whole class is moving up to the youth this August! I went on a Youth Camping Trip this weekend and I couldn't help but think about what great men and women they are turning into and Im so excited to watch them grow!
         Friends.... Over the past few weeks I have reconnected with one of my best friends from High school and I love it. God really knows what he is doing... I say that because she loves the lord and when I get down she is always there to pick me up and she prays for me like no other. Love you Lacy! also .... ashley is getting MARRIED. =) AHHHH im so excited! I cant wait till the wedding actually gets closer and we have the bridal shower and everything it is going to be wondeful!
         Family.... my mom and sister are wonderful. I dont know what I would do without them. I say that all the time but really I would be lost without them. We are actually going to the Beach this summer. The first family vacation since my parents go divorced (minus Helen for a night) so that would be 7 ago. So we deserve it. We are going to St. Augustine and the hotel that we are staying in is right on the beach. Our room is on the bottom floor and it is right on the beach... LOVE IT! I cant wait to go and spend time with the ones that I love the most!!! I cant wait to just get away from this town! =)
         Well thats it for now. Now that I know my password you can expect many more blogs from me!!!

Thanks for reading my blog!
** Never Settle for anything less than you deserve**

Love,
Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment